Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stand Up

Justin is 9 years old and has been fighting Neuroblastoma for six years. He is a St. Baldrick's Honored Kid, and we Stand Up for him and all the other kids who have, and are, battling cancer. YOU can Stand Up, too, by tuning in tomorrow night, Friday, September 7th, for the Stand Up to Cancer live telecast, and helping to accelerate ground-breaking research in the fight against cancer. Extra special for this year's telecast, we will have a delegation of 46 Mommas in the audience AND we will learn the details of a new collaboration between SU2C and St. Baldrick's in childhood cancer-specific research! Progress!

I remember when we watched the inaugural telecast in 2010, and I saw the first class of 46 Mommas, I thought how wonderful it would be to be one of them. Two years later, I am proud to say I can call myself a Momma and call all of those women, and many more, my sisters. Here's a video from the 2010 shave:

No comments:

Post a Comment